- Shift patterns that keep you stuck
- Decrease anxiety and depression
- Change your relationship to emotions
- Gain a clarified sense of direction
The Individual Therapy Process
Effective therapy starts with developing a strong, secure therapeutic relationship. With that in mind, I place a big emphasis on ensuring that you feel safe and understood. I know I need to earn your trust, and I put a lot of intention into doing so. As trust between us develops, we’ll look at the areas you feel stuck and explore the emotions, patterns and past experiences that are contributing to your current struggles. Through this process, you’ll develop skills that allow you to navigate, make sense of, and process your emotions in a healthy way, helping you recover a sense of joy, stability and self-confidence.
- Uncover your relationship’s negative cycle
- Learn how to stop the cycle in its tracks
- Establish a new way of relating to each other
- Solidify a secure and loving connection
The Couples Therapy Process
Being in a relationship has its joys and challenges. However, when the challenge starts to outweigh the joy, you may need some support. Through my training in Emotionally Focused Couple’s Therapy, an evidence-based approach, I help couples look at harmful patterns, understand their negative cycle, and find their way back to connection. Research has demonstrated that 70-75% of couples who enter EFT distressed leave with a recovered sense of connection, and approximately 90% experience significant improvements*. You can read more about Emotionally Focused Therapy here.